On Friday the 13th, we happily celebrated my son’s first birthday party. We had a small party to mark the occasion and a couple of super-simple DIY projects for decoration and party theme (Hungry Caterpillar). Remember to pin-it!
Balloons, Tape, Construction Paper, scissors
1. Inflate green balloons for the body and a large red one for the head. Also include a few smaller ones for the tip of the tail.
2. Secure to wall with tape and stagger to show a little squirmy movement.
3. Use construction paper for eyes and antennae.
Cost: Balloons $3.00 + Tape $1.00 + Construction Paper $1.00 = $5.00 for a super-cool decoration!
Cake mix, sugar-free icing, cupcake papers, cupcake pan, spatula, food coloring
1. Follow preparation instructions for cake mix.
2. Add cupcake papers to cupcake pan and add cake batter.
3. Follow baking…
View original post 131 more words