In this blog I hope to share some of my experiences of the fun things you can get up to with children. Sometimes I will write about local days out (we live in SW London), sometimes about things you can do at home, sometimes I will write about travelling and places we’ve been to on holiday. One of my friends suggested I include information about catering options in a given destination, which is information I’ve already added to the Crash, Bang, Wallop blog (about the London Science Museum). If you have thoughts about information that would help you plan trips or activities with your children, just add comments and I will do my best to take them on board. My writing will inevitably be influenced by the ages of my children (6 and 8 at the time of writing).
- RT @ScaryMommy: Every dad-to-be should read this post. For real. shar.es/ZKqiS 15 hours ago
- RT @americannanny: Family tip; When interviewing ask open ended questions and give nanny some space 2 talk spontaneously. Don't interrogate. 3 weeks ago
- RT @FamiliesuponT: Looking after your child's teeth in the first 5 years. Tips and advice #ThorpeLeaDental #Staines! #teeth #children http:… 3 weeks ago
- Looking for a #nannyjob just on Tuesdays? Please get in touch! pls retweet. independencechildcare.co.uk 1 month ago
- #nannyjob in #Kingston. Busy family with 2 pre-school girls need a FT nanny. Must be willing to travel. Apply here independencechildcare.co.uk 1 month ago